Tuesday 16 February 2016

Thoughts on Focus



Some thoughts on Focus ...

My success, part of it certainly, is that I have focused in on a few things.
Bill gates

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Theresa

People think focus means saying yes to the thing you've got to focus on. 
But that's not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. 
You have to pick carefully. I'm actually as proud of the things we haven't done as the things I have done. 
Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
Steve Jobs

My son, stay focused; listen to the wisdom I have gained; give attention to what I have learned about life 
so you may be able to make sensible judgments and speak with knowledge.
Proverbs 5:2 

Simplicity is ultimately a matter of focus.
Ann Voskamp

... Until next time,
Nina

Sharing with Roses of Inspiration at Enchanting Rose

 [Blogging every day in February - Day 16]
Simplicity is ultimately a matter of focus.
Read more at: http://www.azquotes.com/author/18665-Ann_Voskamp/tag/focus

6 comments:

  1. Love these quotes, Nina, (and how you picked the focus).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very artistic, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Focus is something I learned a long time ago, Nina...it is WONDERFUL!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your focused images, Nina and all the wonderful quotes. Focusing is sometimes hard to do, but so important to everything in life and art. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so true, my friend! I loved the quote from Steve Jobs. Dearest Nina, thank you for sharing this beautiful and encouraging post with Roses of Inspiration. Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//