Tuesday 26 May 2015

A Little Break


Download a Free Printable here


I will be having a little break for a couple of weeks - for resting and recovering. The old whiplash injury in my neck may have been provoked by the accident a month ago, so I am on sick leave to get better again. 

So, time away from photography, computer, editing etc. 
And lots of sleeping (the medicine puts me to sleep, setting the daily naps in schedule - smile), listening to audio books and watching the light casting shadows on the ceiling.

Hellen Keller's quote speaks to me:


You rest now. Rest for longer that you are used to resting.
Make stillness around you, a field of peace.
Your best work, the best time of your life
will grow out of this peace.


LR preset kk_Within


Beautiful nap this afternoon that
 put velvet
between my vertebrae.

Henry Miller


LR preset kk_Still

These breaks, setting the daily routines in stand by, seem to be coming sometimes out of the blue ... Yet, they are teaching me to mind and act upon the tiny signs, I was aware of in my body. Lessons in lifelong learning:

 Take care of your body.
It's the only place you have to live.

Jim Rohn


:  :  :


With restful greetings,

PS. I look forward of trying all the beautiful LR presets from Kim Klassen's Studio Collection - I had hard time in choosing between the kk_Within and kk_Still, so I posted both of them.


15 comments:

  1. Yes to what Helen Keller said, dear Nina. Yes to what the Holy Spirit will whisper to you in the coming days. Please do rest more than you think you need to. A lot more. Nerves need rest to heal. A lot more than one might think.
    Love, maureen & josephina ballerina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maureen, I echo your words! Be well and enjoy your break!

      Delete
  2. Do take care, Nina. We will all be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, take care of yourself and heal. Enjoy a quiet spring break to rejuvenate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care, I will be looking forward to your beautiful images when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely images! Enjoy your time of rest. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take all the time you need, enjoy the time and the wonderful world around you .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hooe you rest and feel better in your time away, Nina! Lovely photos that you leave us with! Happy dreaming! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will anxiously wait for your return to tech world. Hoping you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for a refreshing and restoring time of rest for you. Thanks for your lovely comment on Rhapsody Ballroom blog, and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your rest, Nina. Two weeks away from the computer - they would have to send me to an addicts' support group :-)
    I loved all three quotes, so wise and beautiful.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina hoping that your break will be a short one before you are feeling much better. Lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous rose, Nina. :) Have a relaxing and happy break, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hoping you are much improved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//