Sunday 14 September 2014

Unforged Rhythms of Grace



Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? 
Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. 
I’ll show you how to take a real rest. 
Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. 

Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. 
I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. 
Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.

Matthew 11:28 The Message

He's Always Been Faithful To Me by Sara Groves


:  :  :

Blessings to your week, 

Nina

of Matthew 11:28 for you 


Sharing with: 
Still SaturdayThe Weekend Brew
Sunday Stillness , Give Me Grace

Texture Faded Crinkle 9 by 2 Lil Owl's
Photo veil High Spotlight Left from the Illumination Collection by Love That Shot

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo . . . and I love the phrase, " unforced rhythms of grace". Walking with Jesus, we continually learn about grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The words in the Message version of Matthew were especially touching-learn the unforced rhythms of grace. Our church is doing a series on work and last week was about rest. Grace is also a word that means a lot to me because my whole blog is centered around grace. Blessed to be visiting you from The Weekend Brew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina,
    Your post today really blessed me. Thank you!
    xo, m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina! I sometimes get together with a blog hop that is called 'Unforced Rhythms'. I love that phrase! Our lives and spirits all have a way of their own, without our interference. What a comfort for me!
    Happy weekend my friend,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  5. These words are a dance I learn and re-learn every day. Thanks for sharing Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful words that blessed my heart, dear Nina. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful are these words? I love the idea of unforced rhythms. Blessings, my Dear. xo Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//