I spotted this pretty flower as I was walking in the neighbourhood. I fell for the round, high top of the flower - and the orange - green color-combination. I wanted to highlight the sharp structure of the flower top, and chose therefore to edit the photo in Tangled Fx.
Tangled Fx is a creative painterly app. It has 16 different painterly effects, from "Brush Strokes" (which I have used in the photo above) to Fibers, Swirls, Bloom and so forth. Tangled Fz allows you to adjust the strenght of the chosen effect, together with the color boost, contrast, gamma and hue shift.
I edited the photo making the following changes:
- I used Camera+ -app to take the picture with.
- I adjusted the brightness, contrast, warmth and ambiance in Snapseed-app.
- Masking the flower in TadaaSLR-app, I created a blurry background with a bokeh-effect.
- I used Mextures-app to add warm sunlight in the background.
- In Tangled Fx-app I selected the Brush Strokes-effect - that highlights the flower top and also the grass and leaves, creating a delicate painterly look.
- Finally, I took the photo to PhotoToaster-app, where I chose the White Brush-frames to the photo.
What is your favorite creative photo-app at the moment?
Share your photos and thoughts at Barb's App Happy Wednesday:
Until next time,