Sunday 1 June 2014

Container for Blessing



In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, 
but waste cans and compost buckets
—some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage. 
Become the kind of container God can use 
to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.

2. Timothy 2:20 The Message


Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United 


:   :  :

Blessings to your week, 

Nina


Here's a printable
of 2. Timothy 2:20 for you
 


Sharing with: 
Sunday StillnessThe Sunday Community


Photo: iPhone 5, edited in Paintbrush-App

7 comments:

  1. We sang that song in church this weekend. My first time to hear it, and I loved it. It just filled my heart with courage and hope. Thanks for visiting CMB - I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful encouragement today. Thank you for sharing at The Weekend Brew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful message for us!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this concept from the Message- thanks- excellent indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this encouragement. I love both: Bibleverses and photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspiring Nina, thank you.
    I love the curl in the reflection in the glass.....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nina!
    I came over to visit you from my daughters blog, the enchanting rose. You have a lovely and soothing place here. I have followed your lovely blog, and look forward to many more visits here with you. I can see why my daughter loves you so. :)
    Your post on her blog today was quite nice and so true.
    Have a beautiful and blessed week-end!
    Joy to you! Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//