- Last weekend was warm and sunny - we took a long walk in the forest...
- ... It was wonderful to see the awakening of trees and listening to the birdsong.
- Pussy Willows remind me of the Easters of my childhood - we used to decorate them with colorful paper and feathers.
- The sun is low at the horizon at 5 pm. On my way home I have stopped the car, taken a few pictures, breathed the fresh air and just enjoyed the sun.
- The flowers are thriving in the sun ... The light reveals pretty details and beautiful textures in the petals.