Saturday 22 February 2014

iPhone snapshots from my week

Hipstamatic App
 
I visited our local cafe with a friend of mine the other afternoon. We found many new, funny things - like the two birds above! The Bruxelles-traffic sign is nostagic to me, reminding me of the 3 years I studied there. I met my husband while we studied at the Continental Theological seminary - we should take our boys there, it would be nice to see how everything looks now, 14 years after we graduated!
 
Hipstamatic App
 
It is always a pleasure to catch up with my friend. This time we shared a cheesecake ... I had to take a picture of the pretty spoons and the saucer!
 
 
VSCO Cam App

 
Our boys have spent hours with the Warhammer figures. Painting many layers, creating light and shadows, does make the capes look like they're made of real leather.
 
VSCO Cam App
 
The boys are planning to make a whole army of the figures, so that they can start playing with dizes on a real landscape-map ... I look forward of seeing, what that type of game is all about.
 


 
Hipstamatic App
Listening the keyboard on the background is cozy and relaxing in the evenings - our oldest son has started piano lessons. I have also played just a little, awakening my rusty fingers ...
 
 
This week has flown by so fast - I'm enjoying the slow life this weekend :)
 
... Wishing you peaceful moments,
 
Nina
 
Sharing with
 

 

11 comments:

  1. I always love to see your Instagram shots - how perfect are those coffees and the heart spoon! Love the ones of your boys working so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great instagram shots...I especially love the keyboard one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful blog! I'm your newest GFC follower from the SITS Saturday blog hop.
    Thanks
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful photos, love them! Especially the piano one because it is so artistic.

    Have a great Sunday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your post via Friday Finds. Loved your photo effects so much that i tried to find Histamatic for Android, sadly it isn't available. Enjoyed my first visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I'm so out of it with regards to what boys are into right now. Warhammer? Have not clue -- but if it sparks their creativity, I'm all for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am fond of anything that makes a young person think, use their imagination and enthusiasm!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bruxelles, mon enfance! Interesting to notice that is where your met your soulmate!
    As always, nice snaphots! You have an eye for the unusual and I enjoy very much looking at each one of these!
    All the best,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo of that cheesecake with the pretty dish and spoons and I wish that I were having a bite of it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoy catching up on your lovely life, Nina.
    I love the concentration your boys are putting into their project! Such detailed work. And it makes me notice that they probably come by it very naturally, as you have such a fine attention for detail in your photography. (those spoons are great!)
    Good for you both in the musical department!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//