1. I have spend the last 1½ hours at the computer, adding texture layers to photographies. It is such a pleasure to be lost in the shades and shadows ... As the evenings get darker, there will be more time to the texture-hobby again.
2. The season for soups has started - we had Italian Country Soup for dinner the other night.
3. I look forward of meeting with the girls from "Hard Core Crochet" on Saturday - a cozy fellowship around knitting needles, yearn & some tea, coffe and cake :)
4. Riding a bike - like driving your car - is somewhat relaxing: There's nothing else your should or could do, while you're at it.
5. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein, letter to his son Eduard, 1930.
Let's enjoy the weekend!